Say What You Need To Say: Facebook Status: Wondering these -> Patrick, Spongebob, Squidward, Lollipop, Bubblegum?

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Facebook Status: Wondering these -> Patrick, Spongebob, Squidward, Lollipop, Bubblegum?


Wondering why girls put Patrick, Spongebob, Squidward, Bubblegum and Lollipop on their facebook status?

I'm not sure either. They didn't fowarded the msg to me, guess I'm not a girl afterall. Wait! I AM. Chikushou!* I should get the info at LEAST.

Well i'm not that keen to know, but still have the Curious George syndrome. So i GOOGLED!

Turns out to be, it's some sort of GIRLS' SECRET trying to make the guys wondering like an idiot for a while or better still becoming more like Curious George. I did! ;D

So here goes. . . 




Spongebob - Single


Patrick - Taken


Squidward - Single but ur heart is taken


Mr. Crab - Sorry you're not in the game!



Bubblegum - Spongebob


Lollipop - Patrick


Yea yea it's a girl's thing but not anymore. Hope this helps!



* Let's Learn Today's - Foreign word(s)

Language - Japanese

Words - Chikushou - Damn/ Shit 

No comments:

Post a Comment